StarChild Academy offers these convenient features to meet your family's needs:
- Open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- First-class, structured programs based on traditional values and established, nationally-recognized academic curricula.
- Multiple classrooms for each age group so that we are able to instruct at your child’s own pace.
- Full-day programs for infants through Pre-K children.
- Before-school, after-school, and summer camp programs for school-age children.
- Part-time programs (ages, hours, and days vary by location).
- Private Kindergarten through Fifth Grade programs available at select locations.
- Nutritious hot meals and snacks served daily in StarChild Academy's dining room.
- Monthly Parent’s Night Out program.
- A credentialed, caring, and nurturing staff of professional teachers.
- All staff members meet or exceed state training and credentialing requirements and are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Advanced hygienic and security features to ensure your child’s health and safety.
At StarChild Academy, we provide a state-of the-art environment for you and your child. As a part of this environment, we offer you the opportunity to look into your child’s classroom at any time of the day to see what his or her class is doing. This all happens using the latest technology and the Internet.
- This service is available to parents at no additional charge.
- The system features sophisticated password security.
- Parents are able to view their child’s classroom, the dining room, and their child’s playground (but for privacy reasons are not able to view other classrooms or playgrounds).
- If you have any questions about the activities in the classroom, you are welcome to call the school and we will put you directly in touch with your child’s teacher via our internal telephone system.
- If you are interested in more information about StarChild Academy’s Internet Camera System, please contact the front desk.
In addition to our Internet Camera System, StarChild Academy uses an internal closed circuit television system to monitor activities at the school. All parents are welcome to view their child’s classroom from the reception area using our closed circuit system.
Meals & Snacks
Nutritious hot meals and snacks served daily in StarChild Academy's dining room.
Parent's Night Out
StarChild Academy offers a special Parent’s Night Out Program to give our parents an opportunity to have a relaxing evening to themselves.
There will be pizza, movies, games, and arts & crafts for the children. The cost is only $25!
Parent’s Night Out is held on the first Friday of every month, except on holiday weekends when it is held on the following Friday.
Space is limited. Reservations are required. Sign up sheets are posted at 6:00 a.m. on the Monday morning prior to the Parent’s Night Out Program.
StarChild Academy offers transportation to and from local public elementary schools for children participating in our before-school and after-school extended day care programs. We are currently providing transportation for children attending the following schools:
- Stenstrom Elementary School
- Carrilon Elementary School
- Evans Elementary School
- Partin Elementary School
- Walker Elementary School
- Lawton Elementary School
StarChild Academy offers a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to enhance your child's academic experience. These activities are offered on our campus during the school day while your child is at StarChild Academy so that you never need to worry about transporting your child to another facility or waiting around for your child to finish their classes.
We offer the following extra-curricular activities:
- Computers with Cyberkids
- Dancing Little Stars
- Music with Evana Webb
- Soccer Shots