“StarChild Academy’s educational philosophy is to provide your child with the skills necessary to excel in school and life.
Our philosophy is based on traditional values and proven curricula that recognize the importance of each individual child’s interests and talents.”
We believe in establishing a strong foundation in the basic skills with an emphasis on strategic subjects such as math, science, engineering, technology, and the arts.
StarChild Academy offers specially designed, customized curricula for each age group. Our programs feature nationally-recognized curricula taught by highly skilled and caring teachers.
Nationally recognized curriculum programs include:
- Infants (Age 6 Weeks to 12 Months) have individually tailored curriculum programs.
- Toddlers (Age 1) use the A Beka and Saxon Math curricula.
- Preschoolers (Ages 2 to 3) use the A Beka and McGraw Hill Open Court phonics reading curricula and the Saxon Math curriculum.
- Part-Time students use the same strong curricula as the students above. Ages, hours, and days vary by location.
- Private Elementary School students use the SRA Open Court Reading curriculum and the Saxon and Singapore Math programs. Kindergarten through Fifth Grade is offered at select locations.
StarChild Academy's core reading and math curricula are complemented by challenging and interactive learning in the areas of science, social studies, music theory, arts & crafts, and physical education. We even expose our children to a variety of foreign languages such as Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish (languages offered vary by location).
StarChild Academy is committed to long-term partnerships with parents in building a solid academic and social foundation for our children.
Note: Programs and age groups vary by location. Please contact your local StarChild Academy school for details.