StarChild Academy seeks individuals with the following experience, training, and characteristics to serve as our Cook:
- Have certificate in food preparation, or willing to attend training.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Able to work from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- First aid and CPR certified, or willing to be trained.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and snacks (morning and afternoon) for the children attending StarChild Academy.
- Ensuring that the children are fed on schedule.
- Ordering and receiving food and supplies shipments.
- Keeping the kitchen and cafeteria area impeccably clean and sanitized.